Green Carpet at NSCC
VIRTUAL Event – May 20, 2021 Premiering on YouTube at 7pm
Each spring, the NSCC Foundation invites the community to enjoy an evening of entertainment while celebrating good works and supporting NSCC students. All proceeds raised during this event support the Changing Lives Scholarship Program, which helps our learners access life-changing education for a successful future.
To ensure the safety of all our participants, the 2021 Green Carpet Event will be a VIRTUAL night of celebration, entertainment, and fundraising for student scholarships.
2021 Event Higlights
- Presentation of the 2020 Making a Difference Awards
- $25 gift certificate to a local restaurant of your choice! Selections include Sullivans Restaurant, The Barn Restaurant, Azul Tequila, Outlaw Smokehouse, Jackie Blu’s, JJ Winns Restaurant & Lounge, Fiesta Habaneros, Black Angus on Main, Sweetwater Chophouse.
- NSCC student testimony
- Local restaurant and bakery demonstrations:
- Mixology demonstration by Sullivans Restaurant
- Dessert-making demonstration by A Little Slice of Heaven
When you attend the Green Carpet Event, you won’t just be a witness to the good happening in your community – you will BE the good! We invite you to select one of the many ways below to get involved with the Green Carpet Event this spring:
Our 2021 Making a Difference Award Winners
Individual – Daniel Yahraus
Organization – Farm Bureaus of Defiance, Fulton, Henry, and Williams Counties
Business – Terry Henricks Ford & Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM