College Credit Plus at Northwest State
College Credit Plus is a unique opportunity for highly motivated students in grades 7-12 to get a jump start on their future! Students enrolled in this program are able to earn college and high school credit at the same time. College Credit Plus not only gives students the opportunity to challenge themselves academically, it also gives them a jump start on completing their college degree.
Benefits of College Credit Plus
- There is no cost to the student for the course or instructional material
- All courses are taught by qualified college instructors
- College Credit Plus students have access to NSCC’s student support services
- Classes can be taken at NSCC, in the high school or online
- Classes are transferable. After graduation, students can choose to earn their associate degree from NSCC, or transfer on to earn their bachelor’s degree.