Transfer Services at NSCC

At Northwest State, we have made it our mission to provide educational access and opportunities for our students. Using the state pathways or our academic agreements, you can transfer your credits and start as a junior in a bachelor’s program.

To start planning today contact your academic advisor in the NSCC Advising Center at or 419.267.1390.

Transferfology makes exploring college transfer easy