For learners starting classes in the summer or fall of 2023, orientation will be available starting November 15, 2022. If you have questions, please contact the Office of Admissions.
Congratulations on your decision to attend NSCC! Your next step is to complete the online Student Orientation. The orientation is required of all new students prior to registering for classes. Follow the instructions below to complete the Student Orientation.
- Go to Sakai
- Click on "NSCC LOGIN" in the upper right hand corner
- Your Username is your N00…… number
- Your Password is whatever you set it as when you activated your myNSCC account
- Click on the checkerboard icon in the upper right hand corner
- Click on the "Student Orientation" option under PROJECTS
- On the menu on the left side of the screen, click on "Orientation Content" (second from the top)
- Click on the green "Get Started!" button
- .To complete the Student Orientation and remove the orientation hold from your account, you must submit the "Confirmation Quiz" at the end.
If you have any questions regarding Student Orientation, call 419.267.1320 or email Admissions@NorthwestState.edu