Tuition Reimbursement: Eligible Spangler employees receive a 100% reimbursement on tuition and 50% reimbursement on book costs. Email HR@spanglercandy.com to learn more and get started.
Apprenticeship Program: This scholarship and apprenticeship program is for students attending NSCC in industrial or engineering technologies; HVAC-R; and electrical or mechanical engineering. The program combines academic work with a hands-on apprenticeship at Spangler Candy Company. Learn more.
In addition to providing educational and training opportunities, Spangler employees enjoy:
- Iconic Brands: Dum Dums, Marshmallow Peanuts, Sat-T-Pops and Candy Canes
- Talented Employees: Over 6,000 years of candy making experience in our current workforce. Spangler Candy currently employs 500 individuals.
- Competitive Benefits: Incentive program, shift premiums, health, dental, vision, company-paid Basic Life and AD&D, paid vacations, holidays and retirement programs.
- Wellness: Wellness incentive programs, health management resources, and company provided YMCA membership.
- Commitment to Community: We are a positive force in the communities where we do business.
- Work-Life Balance: Family, life and work balance is important.
- Technology: State of the art manufacturing facility with the latest food production and packaging automation equipment.