Seventeen students completing Northwest State Community College’s practical nursing program were pinned recently during a special ceremony. Graduates are eligible to take the National Council Licensure Exam for Practical Nursing and upon successful completion, enter directly into the workforce. After obtaining work experience, they may continue their education and pursue a degree in registered nursing.
- Defiance County: Rachel Sharp (Defiance)
- Fulton County: Venus Merillat (West Unity/Rural Archbold), Haeli Bagstad (Wauseon), Jordan Riegsecker (Archbold), Paige Elson (Wauseon), Krystal Posner (Metamora)
- Henry County: Madison Giesige (Hamler), Amanda Lather (Napoleon), Madeline Giesige (Hamler), Stacey Hagen (Napoleon), Natasha Damron (Napoleon), Leah Ross (Napoleon), Sarah Collins (Liberty Center)
- Lenawee County, MI: Heather Moyer (Jasper)
- Lucas County: Katie Cluckey (Toledo)
- Monroe County, MI: Vanise Meads (Milan)
- Putnam County: Chelsea Matson (Putnam)