The daily crime log is updated in compliance with the Clery Act in an effort to inform the campus community and general public. The log includes criminal occurrences that have happened on College-owned property or at a College-sponsored event. The items listed in the daily crime log are only those that have been reported to a local police agency or to an officer of the NSCC Campus Police Department.
Click 2019 Daily Crime Log to access the daily crime log then click a tab on the bottom to view available data by month.
Details may be withheld, including the nature, time, date and location, if any of the following conditions apply:
- The disclosure is prohibited by law
- The disclosure would jeopardize victim confidentiality
- The disclosure would jeopardize an individual’s safety or an ongoing criminal investigation
- The disclosure would cause a suspect to flee or otherwise evade law enforcement
- The disclosure would result in destruction of evidence
For questions, concerns or more information about the daily crime log or campus security and safety, visit the NSCC Campus Police Office in the Atrium, behind the Welcome Center.