NSCC is committed to providing quality educational experiences to our students.  Should a problem or concern arise, students are encouraged to resolve the issue through the proper channels or authority.  Resolution of a problem, whether academic or administrative, including challenging a grade, may be resolved at any level of the institution’s due process and grievance procedure (see page 29).

If you feel your grievance has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you may refer your complaint to the Ohio Department of Higher Education. The ODHE complaint website offers information on how to file an Ohio complaint, what falls under the chancellor’s jurisdiction and more.