NSCC is now offering e-transcripts! Northwest State Community College has authorized Parchment, a leader in credential management systems, to provide both electronic transcripts and traditional paper transcripts.
Current students with access to a myNSCC account should request a transcript by completing the following steps:
- Log in to myNSCC
- Select STUDENT
- Select ACADEMICS
- Click TRANSCRIPTS on the right
- Click REQUEST PRINTED TRANSCRIPT option
- Complete the steps as noted
Ordering an eTranscript via Parchment
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees
- Secure online access to request your transcript 24/7
- Email notification when transcripts are processed and received
- On-line tracking ability
- The ability to upload additional or supplemental forms that are required by the receiving entity to accompany the transcript (ex. AMCAS, etc.)
- Transcript requestors and electronic transcript recipients should ensure their email clients will accept emails from email@example.com; check “junk” folder for errant emails
Note: All financial obligations must be reconciled prior to request being processed.
When you create an account via a secure portal to request an official transcript, you can choose among several methods for processing and delivery:
- eTranscript: a certified pdf sent via email – the most secure and quickest method of delivery
- Paper transcript, mailed: sent via the U.S. postal service within a few business days
- Paper transcript, mailed with any document(s) you have uploaded (ex. AMCAS, etc.): sent within two-three business days
Note: Electronic official transcripts are sent securely through email and will be available for download by the recipient for seven days before expiring. Please verify that the recipient information you provide is correct before finalizing your order. Unfortunately, NSCC will not be able to provide refunds for transcripts that are sent to the wrong recipient email address or for downloads that have been disabled after expiring. Electronic transcripts should be ordered to be sent directly to the intended institution or recipient in order to be considered official.
Ordering a Transcript through NSCC
There is no charge for a transcript when using the NSCC transcript request form. These transcripts are available only as paper and sent via U.S.P.S. These transcripts are processed in 5-7 business days.
Complete the request for academic transcript form and mail or fax it to:
NSCC Registrar’s Office
22600 State Route 34
Archbold, OH 43502