Request transcripts from appropriate unit.
Joint Services Transcript
The JST is now the official transcript tool for Army, Marine Corps, Navy and Coast Guard personnel that validates and documents the recommended college credits for professional military education, training courses and occupational experience of service members and veterans. This unified and standardized document makes it easier for institutions to review and articulate these credits as appropriate to service members’ and veterans’ degree programs.
The JST document will contain the following information for individual and service members:
- Service member data
- Course completions
- Occupational affiliations
- Credentialing (certifications and/or licenses)
- Military experience
- Summary page
- Academic course page (Coast Guard, Marine Corps and Navy only)
- College degrees (Coast Guard, Marine Corps and Navy only)
Request by mail only:
To earn NSCC credit, submit your official military transcript.
Northwest State Community College
22600 State Route 34
Archbold, OH 43502
Look for other Credit Opportunities
Refer to the NSCC Registrar’s Office for other college-credit opportunities available to you, such as:
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- DANTES Standardized Subject Test (DSST)
- Advanced Placement (AP)