Beginning July 6, the following offices will be open on campus Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Career & student activities
- Financial aid
- Success center
Walk-ins are welcome or you may contact any of these offices to schedule an appointment. Please note: All offices except financial aid and the success center will be closed for a campus-wide training on Tuesday, July 7.
The College is taking precautions to provide a safe, healthy environment for learners, faculty, and staff. Some of the precautions include:
- Maintain one entry point for safety related check-ins. All learners and visitors will be required to enter at door A-10 to do a temperature check and answer a few health-related questions.
- Require as per Phase Two learners, faculty and staff to wear a face covering. A limited number of disposable face coverings will be available. Please provide your own if possible.
- No-touch temperature scans. If your temperature is 100.4 or above, you will not be able to enter the building.
- Practice social distancing. If you are visiting a learner services office you will be asked to wait in the C-wing hallway and a staff member will assist you when available. We will do our best to manage wait times.
If you are able to receive services remotely you are encouraged to continue communication via email, phone, or Zoom. Additionally, if you are unable to comply with any of the above precautions staff will be available to assist you remotely.
- ACCUPLACER testing is available
- If you have questions regarding CCP, please contact your CCP advisor
- Textbooks can be ordered online. You can also visit the bookstore on campus Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Payment for fall classes is due August 13. Check your balance via myNSCC and contact the business office to make a payment or set up a payment plan.
- Campus conversations are happening via Zoom on Mondays at 6 p.m. Stay connected with your classmates! Check your NSCC email for details.
- Join us for meditation Monday sessions as well. Check your NSCC email for details on these 30-minute sessions happening Mondays at 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. through July 27.
- The NSCC Food Pantry is offering ‘drive-thru’ pickup on Thursdays from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Please pull up to the A20 doors, located on the east side of the building and a financial aid team member will bring a bag of groceries out to your car. Please email us at FoodPantry@NorthwestState.edu to let us know that you plan to come so we can ensure that we have enough bags ready for pickup each week.
- Please – if at any point you feel overwhelmed, anxious, or uncertain about anything – reach out to NSCC Counseling Services by texting NSCCHELP to 419-591-6487 and someone will respond to your inquiry and assist you with your needs.