- VIEW this document for a listing of Defiance County resources
- Fish Archbold (Archbold residents only): Call 419.445.0366 and leave message with your needs, and someone will contact you to arrange for delivery.
- First Christian Church/Fish Wauseon (Wauseon residents only): Call 419.335.4557 to inquire about food boxes. Please note, boxes may take up to 48 hours to prepare. Pick-up is available at 129 East Elm St. in Wauseon, and delivery may be available for seniors who are unable to pick up items. If this is the first time you are picking up, provide one piece of mail with a Wauseon address and the number of people in the family.
- Helping Hands Food Pantry (Fulton County residents only): Located at 203 Railroad St. Ste. 2 in Fayette, Helping Hands is open the second and fourth Thursday of the month from 1-4 p.m. Clients can “shop” for food, with a limit on how many can enter at one time.
- Delta Community Outreach (Delta school district residents only): Call 419.822.4407 on Monday, Wednesday or Friday before 1 p.m. Pick up happens at Open Door and individuals need to bring proof of residence and picture ID.
- Trinity United Methodist Church (Swanton residents only): Located at 210 North Main St. in Swanton. Call 419.826.2492 or walk in from 9:30 a.m.-noon on Tuesdays to pick up a $25 Kroger voucher (eligible for one every three months). Please bring a driver’s license and electric bill. Address on both need to match.
- Oasis Christian Fellowship (Fulton County residents only): Call 419.335.9800 and leave a message. Someone at the church will follow up and arrange a time to pick up food box. No verification is required.
- True North Church (Fulton County residents only): Located at 850 W. Elm St. in Wauseon. Food bags/boxes are passed out at the door on Thursdays from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. (or until gone).
- Wauseon First Church of God– Located at 507 N. Fulton St. in Wauseon. Free sack lunches are available from Noon-1 p.m. All ages welcome.
- Hands of Grace (Fulton County residents only): Primarily serving the elderly and disabled, there is limited help with pick-up for groceries, prescriptions and food from food banks. Transportation to and from appointments is available for a fee.
- Crossroads Evangelical Church: Clients can call 419-335-3686 and leave message. Volunteers are available to pick up groceries and medicines for the elderly or disabled who are not able to get out.
- Fulton County United Way: Clients can call 419.337.9606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Food vouchers can be mailed to families with food insecurities (availability based on current funding).
- Many local school districts are offering free meals for students. Please contact your school district for specific information on pick up locations and times.
Housing & Utility Assistance
- NOCAC: For HEAP, PIPP, utility assistance, rental assistance and other emergency needs, call 1.844.493.1193 to make an appointment. For emergency shelter & services to homeless people, call 419.990.5135.
- Fulton County Job & Family Services (Fulton County residents only): Apply online for housing, utility and repair assistance.