Students needing an enrollment verification form for insurance or other purposes may obtain it online through their myNSCC account.
An Advanced Registration Certification is available at the beginning of a semester. The enrollment record for the term will be updated within four weeks following the beginning of the semester.
Follow these steps to obtain an enrollment verification form:
- Log in to your MyNSCC account
- Click on the Academics tab
- Under Enrollment Verification:
- Click HERE for Enrollment Verification
- Click “Obtain Enrollment Certificate”
You will be directed to the National Student Clearinghouse page, which handles enrollment verification for the College. The verification document will be available immediately for printing.
There is no charge for this service.