US Army Federal Tuition Assistance
GoAmyEd is no longer available beginning February 12, 2021, due to transitioning to a new system called ArmyIgnitED.
ArmyIgnited is the new platform for Army students (including active-duty Army, Army reserve, and Army National Guard soldiers) use to request Tuition Assistance.
ArmyIgnitED offers guidance on utilizing your Army funding.
- Find your best fit program
- Create your education path
- Apply for Tuition Assistance Funding
- Launch your education path
- Achiever your degree
A Soldier must obtain approval from Educational Service Officer (ESO) or Military Service counselor prior to enrolling. ESO or Military Service counselor must approve before enrolling in courses.
- Soldiers would create an Education Path through ArmyIgnitED.
- An Education Path includes information on your academic profile and other key pieces of information. Soldiers submit this from ArmyIgnitED to the school.
- If you are planning on taking only a few courses and not seeking a degree then contact your education center regarding any steps that may need to be taken within ArmyIgnitED.
- Once AmyIngitED has approved courses then register for courses in myNSCC account.
- NSCC will upload a Student Degree Plan (SDP) into ArmyIgnitED after all official transcripts have been received. Course planners are no long needed.
- NSCC will invoice ArmyIgnitED directly.
- NSCC will report grades and graduation information to ArmyIgnitED.