Students at Northwest State Community College are able to use their student ID cards (N Cards) as a debit card. The N Card can be used for purchases in the Bookstore or Snack Bar on campus.

To add money to your N Card, you will need to visit the Northwest State Bookstore. There are two ways that you can put money on your N Card. If you have leftover grant or loan money, you may opt to to move that onto your debit card; or you may use cash, check or credit card to put money directly on the card.

With either method, an amount starting at $25, up to a maximum of $300, may be placed on the Student Debit Card. The money you place on the card is immediately available for use.

For more information, please contact the Business Office at 419.267.1311.