The guidebook, Funding Your Nursing School Education, includes an extensive list of scholarships and resources available to help nursing students fund their education.
If you are considering a career in nursing, but you are not sure if it’s the right field for you, there are many resources available to help you decide.
- Take this short quiz to see if you have the traits of a successful nurse
- PracticalNursing.org has helpful information on all aspects of becoming a practical nurse, from job duties and work environments to licensure requirements
- Learn more about the National League for Nursing’s support of and vision for the future of licensed practical nursing
Nurses who continue their education enjoy increased career opportunities.
- RNtoBSN.org has resources to help with your decision to continue your education
- RNtoBSN.org/states/ohio offers information specifically for registered nurses in Ohio