Have you received this error message while trying to register for summer or fall classes?
- Go “Look Up Classes” and click on the CRN link
- From the schedule listing, click on the course name and number at the top
- Look through the prerequisites and co-requisites listed at the bottom of the page
- Consult with your academic advisor or run a DegreeWorks audit to determine which course(s) you should register for instead
If the course lists the Online Learning Readiness Assessment as a prerequisite, follow these steps:
- Follow these instructions to add the course
- Review the material and take the test
- Check your score in the gradebook or under tests & quizzes. You must have at least a 75% (184 points) to pass.
- Wait. Grades are updated every other hour (9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., etc.).
- Register for your online class as normal