Seminar #52, Behind the Scenes, is scheduled for Friday, October 31, 2014. For much of our lives, we see what’s on the surface. We see and experience what everyone else might see and experience. But for this event, we’ll go behind the scenes to learn and see things out of the range of daily living.
The day’s itinerary includes:
- 8:30 a.m.: registration opens, coffee and cookies served
- 9 a.m.: keynote presenter Brian Miller, owner of Miller Artificial Eye Laboratory, will share details on he changes the lives of those coping with eye loss
- Lunch will be available on campus for $7
- 1 p.m.: Dave Kleck, news and sports director of WNDH radio in Napoleon, will offer an in-depth look at 21st century radio technology
- The day also includes an optional, 20-30 minute tour of either WNDH radio station in Napoleon or WDFM radio station in Defiance. Attendees can choose which location they would prefer to tour and should plan to provide their own transportation.
For more details or information on how to register, check out the August CLL newsletter.