Seminar #53, Golden Nuggets of China-Then and Now, is scheduled for Friday, April 10, 2015.
The day’s itinerary includes:
- 8:30 a.m.: registration opens, coffee and cookies served
- 9 a.m.: keynote speaker Professor Emeritus SuiWah, of Michigan State University, will share information on the Chinese calligraphy exhibit on display at NSCC
- Hands-on calligraphy activity
- Lunch will be available on campus for $7
- Additional information from local residents with ties to China
The event will be held in Room C200 at Northwest State. Walk-ins are welcome, but we strongly encourage you to register by April 8. The registration fee of $5 per person can be paid in advance or at the door.