- Federal Tax Form: Submit directly to Business Office
- Ohio State Tax Form: Submit directly to Business Office
- Indiana State Tax Form: Submit directly to Business Office
- Michigan State Tax Form: Submit directly to Business Office
- City Tax Form: Submit directly to Business Office
- Direct Deposit Form: Submit directly to Business Office
- FERPA Training Material
- FERPA Training Acknowledgement Form
- FERPA Information Online
- HEI Form
- Social Security Notice
- Retirement Plan Election Form – This form must be submitted to HR within 120 days of hire.
- STRS New Hire Form – All new hires, except re-employed retirees complete this form.
- STRS Re-employed Retiree Form – This form should only be filled out by re-employed retirees
As a new employee at Northwest State, we know that you may have more questions than answers right now. To help answer any questions you may have, we require that all new employees participate in a New Employee Orientation Session. For more information, contact the HR office at 419.267.1334.
It is the desire of Northwest State Community College to be one of the premier employers in Northwest Ohio. NSCC offers its employees competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package. You will find a brief description of the various benefits offered by the College.
Upon hire, eligible full-time employees must enroll within thirty days from date of hire. All forms must be processed by Human Resources and forwarded to NBHP within thirty-one days.
Northern Buckeye Health Plan
Northwest State Community College is a member of the Northern Buckeye Health Plan (NBHP), a consortium of Educational institutions and organizations. The purpose of the NBHP is to provide educational entities in greater northwestern Ohio access to a variety of cooperative administrative services thereby reducing the cost of obtaining these services. Currently NSCC’s basic life, dental and health insurance benefit programs are managed through NBHP.
- Network Information – You can quickly and easily search for participating facilities and physicians on the Aetna website.
- Medical Enrollment/Change Form
- Medical Claim Form
- Instructions on accessing the Express Scripts website
Employee Assistance Program
- Symmetry offers private, confidential counseling sessions. To schedule an appointment or for more information, call 1-800-422-5338 or visit www.harbor.org
Supplemental Retirement Savings Plans
- 403B – A voluntary plan that employees may elect for additional retirement savings.
Ohio Deferred Compensation
A voluntary plan that employees may elect for additional retirement savings.
- Contact Information 1.877.644.6457
- Online Information