This page has been created to provide you with easy access to commonly used forms and information. Simply click on the name of the form to open the form in Adobe Acrobat. Completed forms should be submitted to the Human Resources Office in A106, unless otherwise stated.
W-2 Electronic Form – Online on Banner Self Service
Northwest State Community College is required by the IRS to furnish all employees each calendar year with a Form W-2 to be used in completing the employees’ annual tax returns. The Form W-2 details the employee’s compensation and tax withholding amounts for the year. In the past, employees have received paper copies of their Form W-2, however we now have a new option available.
Beginning in 2011 W-2 forms, instead of paper copies, Northwest State Community College employees may choose to receive their W-2 online through the Employee Self Service system. Please read this entire Notice and provide your consent to receive all future W-2 statements only in electronic format.
Benefits of Receiving Form W-2 Electronically:
- Earlier access to the Form W-2.
- No possibility an employee’s Form W-2 might be lost, stolen, delayed or misplaced by the U.S mail service or by the employee, once received (you can always reprint).
- Access is available at the same easy-to-use, secure web site at which an employee can access his/her wage and general account information.
- Access can be attained even if the employee is not presently at his/her residence.
- Multiple levels of security, including the employee’s ID number and personally chosen PIN number, protect all information within the Employee Self Service System.
- Employee Development Fund
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Request Form
- Personal Information Change Form – Please use this form to report any changes to your personal information. Note: If you have insurance, you will also need to complete the next form listed.
- Personal Information Change Form for those with Insurance -If you have insurance benefits through NSCC please complete this form also. A copy will be sent to NBEC to provide the new information to the insurance companies.
- Federal Tax Form: Submit directly to Business Office
- Ohio State Tax Form: Submit directly to Business Office
- Indiana State Tax Form: Submit directly to Business Office
- Michigan State Tax Form: Submit directly to Business Office
- City Tax Form: Submit directly to Business Office
- Direct Deposit Form:Submit directly to Business Office
- Medical Enrollment/Change Form
- Dental Enrollment/Change Form
- Life Enrollment/Change Form
- Vision Enrollment/Change Form
- Student Verification Form
- Out of Area Waiver Form
- Tuition Waiver Form
Northern Buckeye Health Plan
Northwest State Community College is a member of the Northern Buckeye Health Plan (NBHP), a consortium of Educational institutions and organizations. The purpose of the NBHP is to provide educational entities in greater northwestern Ohio access to a variety of cooperative administrative services thereby reducing the cost of obtaining these services. Currently NSCC’s basic life, dental and health insurance benefit programs are managed through NBHP.
- Network Information – You can quickly and easily search for participating facilities and physicians on the Aetna website.
- Medical Enrollment/Change Form
- Instructions on accessing the Express Scripts website
- Medical Claim Form
Employee Assistance Program
- Symmetry offers private, confidential counseling sessions. To schedule an appointment or for more information, call 1-800-422-5338 or visit www.harbor.org