1. FSA ID: The Federal Student Aid PIN was replaced with the FSA ID on May 10, 2015. The new FSA ID consists of a user-created username and password to electronically access personal information on federal student aid websites, including FAFSA on the web. You can use your FSA ID immediately to sign your FAFSA, but must wait for the Social Security Administration (SSA) to verify your information before you can use the FSA ID to create a renewal FAFSA, make corrections to your FAFSA, or view your SAR.
2. FAFSA: You must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid every year you plan on enrolling in college courses. If you have any questions when completing the FAFSA, call the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1.800.433.3243. When filling out the FAFSA, you will need the NSCC Title IV Code – 008677.
3. Financial Aid Data Sheet: Turn in a financial aid data sheet to the financial aid office (Example – for summer financial aid: Complete the financial aid data sheet and indicate you are planning on enrolling for the summer semester.)
4. Loan Request Form & Master Promissory Note: Click on the link that applies to you in order to complete the required entrance counseling and MPN.
5. Part-Time Student Employment: For students who are interested in obtaining part-time employment at the College to help offset tuition costs.