1. Pin Number:
The first step in applying for financial aid is registering for a pin number. Your PIN can be used each year to electronically apply for federal student aid and to access your Federal Student Aid records online.

2. FAFSA: You must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid every year you plan on enrolling in college courses. If you have any questions when completing the FAFSA, call the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1.800.433.3243. When filling out the FAFSA, you will need the NSCC Title IV Code – 008677.

3. Financial Aid Data Sheet: Turn in a financial aid data sheet to the financial aid office (Example – for summer financial aid: Complete the financial aid data sheet and indicate you are planning on enrolling for the summer semester.)

4. Loan Request Form & Master Promissory Note: Click on the link that applies to you in order to complete the required entrance counseling and MPN.

5. Part-Time Student Employment: For students who are interested in obtaining part-time employment at the College to help offset tuition costs.

Northwest State Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion or age in its programs or activities.