Northwest State Community College in Archbold, Ohio, was awarded an advanced manufacturing educational grant #TC-26481-14-60-A-39, under the federal Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College and Career Training TAACCCT Round 4 grant sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration. NSCC is seeking advance manufacturing training equipment in accordance with the requirements of the grant.
- Industrial wiring/electrical wiring training units
- Industrial pipefitting trainer
- Rigging training unit
- Pumps uraining unit
- Siemens S7 portable training units
- AC and DC machines training units
- Electrical power benches
- AB Contrologix training units (portable)
- Portable motor control/wiring unit
Download the RFP. For more information, contact Sarah Stubblefield, iSTAR project manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Written proposals for providing services in this RFP are due by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, April 22, 2016.